The National Association of Computerized Tax Processors (NACTP) is a nonprofit association that represents tax processing software and hardware developers, electronic filing processors, tax form publishers, and tax processing service bureaus.The association represents the collaborative nature of its organizational members.
By working together, these organizations seek to achieve the following goals:
- Serve as a unified industry voice in tax administration matters.
- Promote and improve the relationship and communication between NACTP member companies and government tax agencies.
- Encourage the standardization of tax forms; the timely distribution and clarification of forms, instructions, and regulations; and the simplification of approval procedures.
- Promote the standardization and simplification of electronic filing systems.
- Promote the standardization and simplification of unemployment and withholding wage filing processing systems.
- Maintain professional standards in the computerized tax processing industry.
- Function as a nonprofit association formed for the mutual benefit of its members.
Registered users, find the login link at the top of this page.
- Wed. 6 May, 2015 8:00 am - Fri. 8 May, 2015 4:00 pm